A home loan needs regular check-ups to ensure you get the most out of it and own your property sooner.
Benefits of a home loan review can include:
- reduced interests costs via better rates or account structure
- lower fees by selecting a more suitable product arrangement
- improving cash flow by changing repayment types or dates
- providing better security or flexibility through changing product types
- receiving better service that you currently experience by choosing a new supplier
- ensuring your loan meets your needs for the foreseeable future by forward planning
- understanding the banks assessment of your property value
If you haven’t reviewed your loan in the last 2 years, or your family or financial situation has changed then a review is critically important.
We can assist with a review and outline any possible improvements, or in some cases, confirm that your arrangements are perfect and effective for your needs.
Firstly we will discuss any needs you may have or changes you are considering. We will then negotiate with your current lender. Given we work with the banks every day we know how far they will discount a loan at any particular time, ensuring you get the best possible rate.
At the same time, we will see what other lenders are offering, to see if there are other suitable products worth considering.
Once this information is collated we will get back to you with different ways to process and outline the costs and benefits of any particular changes and assist you to implement these on your behalf.
At the same time, we can arrange for a formal valuation of your property which can assist with any changes as well as confirm the amount of equity held and how this affects you.
About the Authors
Katherin is the Principal of LJ Hooker Home Loans Northern Beaches, Sydney. Katherin manages a team of highly experienced and qualified loan writers with a goal to secure the best loan for clients particular needs, specialising in both residential & commercial finance.
Alex is the Principal of Achieve Finance, leading mortgage advisor, broker and lending specialist located in Brookvale on Sydney's Northern Beaches. Alex's client success is due to his thorough knowledge, extensive experience and focus on developing strong relationships with clients and complementary property and loan industry experts.